Clinic University Hospital . Villarroel 170.
08036 Barcelona, Spain.
Sala de Actos. Left Wing from main entrance in Villarroel
Street 170. Take the Stairs number 9 to 11. 3rd Floor.
CADAVER. HANDS-ON DEMOSTRATION:
Dissection Room. Department of Anatomy, Barcelona University
Medical School. Underground floor. Main entrance
from Casanova Street 143.
The fee includes:
- Conference Package
- Meals (2 work lunch and 1 dinner)
- Accomodation (bed&breakfast) – 2 nights
Each delegate is responsible for his/her travel arrangements
TARGET AUDIENCE, OBJECTIVES AND ACCREDITATION
This advanced course is designed for pain practicioners (pain specialists, anesthesiologists, neurosurgeons) utilizing invasive techniques for pain management.
Physicians attending the course should have at least 2 years of practice with ongoing use of neuromodulation techniques in the treatment of chronic pain patients.
After participation in this educational meeting, participants should have an understanding of:
1. Basic neuroanatomy related with the performance of pain therapies.
2. Clinical evidence regarding new and evolving treatments for the treatment of pain.
3. Current imaging and electrophysiological technologies relevant for performing diagnosis and performing the invasive tecniques for pain treatment.
4. Common clinical problems in chronic pain and current recommendations for the evaluation and management of these pain conditions.
5. Evidence-Based treatments in pain medicine.
6. Identify questions that need to be addressed to increase knowledge of neuromodulation techniques use in pain treatment.
7. How to design the Pain studies for obtaining better the evidence.
An Application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.